This project must be COMPLETED in 5 days at the most. Thus, a draft must be ready within 2-3 days of starting the project.
The project is to complete the back-end PHP/MySQL coding that outputs content in such a way that I can easily style it with CSS (well-structured div's, etc.)
The website will have:
- An "application" (answers to a bunch of questions) form that users can fill out and submit, that is then stored in the database.
- A section where an administrative username/password is required. Once signed in, the administrator can view all the applications that have been submitted.
- The administrator can pick applications from a full list or view them one after the other.
- When viewing an application, the administrator should be able to: 1, delete the application (after being asked if he is sure he wants to). 2, modify the application (with a pre-filled-in form). 3, mark the application as "special". 4, mark the application as no longer "special".
- Another section of the website where anyone (without being logged in) is shown one of the "special" applications. When viewing an application, the person will first be shown one "special" application at random. On that application will be a couple of links to other random applications so the person can view others. There should also be a link so that the person can be shown a new random application or proceed to the next or previous one (so they can look through them all).
Note: This description is approximate. When we agree to work together, I will send you a much more detailed and in-depth description, based on this one.
I will pay 1/2 up-front into Escrow.