1. Make a PHP project named a8-firstname-lastname, a simple inventory management system in
2. Choose a domain of your choice (e.g. books in a library, electronics in an electronic store, etc.).
3. Create a 3 to 5 field table to hold info about that domain.
4. Create separate PHP pages that insert to and view the records from the database.
a. Display textboxes where the user can insert new item to the database.
b. Display appropriate message back to the user.
a. Display all the records from the table, in a tabular form.
b. Provide a search box to search a record by its name.
i. Partial match to the name should retrieve the records.
ii. Display, all the records found, in the same tabular form.
iii. If the textbox is left blank, retrieve all the records and display.
iv. If a searched keyword doesn’t match (partially or fully) with any item name,
display an appropriate message to the user.
7. Provide the Login option in the application.
8. On successful login, redirect the user to the view products page.
9. The View and Insert pages could only be accessed if the user has successfully logged in.
a. Otherwise, redirect the user back to the Login page.
10. Once the user has logged in, change the Login link to Logout.
a. And when the user logs out, change the link back to Login.
11. Apply CSS and use your own imagination on background color, font color, font size etc. All
the webpages should look professional.
12. Have both, client-side and server-side validations in place.
13. Secure pages can’t be accessed without logging in.
14. While inserting or updating, all fields must be filled in, with proper data. Prevent invalid
15. On the View page, if no records are found while searching, display appropriate message.
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $84 para esse trabalho
Hello, Relevant Skills and Experience The development will be based on -CSS,HTML5,JS/Jquery+BootstrapJS+ -PhP,MYSQL Proposed Milestones $25 CAD - milestone Thanks