Project Description: Some simple modifications are needed to an existing PHP shopping cart.
1) Create Checkout Review page: Pull picture, title, price, quantity and extended price from table "current_order" and display for user review.
2) On Checkout Review: Allow user to change quantity or remove item.
3) Create Checkout Complete: Print completed order to screen. Allow user to email order to stored email address.
4) Pull old user orders from database and display on screen.
5) Create 5 additional fields for user. This will store company information (shipping address, address line 2, telephone...)
6) The items in the shopping cart database are organized by category. Display categories and subcategories of current view on screen during shopping.
7) Pull from database, picture and item description when viewing list of items.
8) When user orders multiple quantities of the same items, combine items in view.
9) Create additional field for user table "maximum price per item"
10) When viewing list of items, create mouse over with larger picture and full description.
11) Import 10 tables into existing database.
All work is very easy and straightforward. Mostly pulling information from the database and displaying on screen.
This work should take less then 6 hours for an experienced programmer.