Please read this carefully before placing your bid.
- Build a simple web-based application based on old versions of PHP (5.3.3) and MySQL (5.1.73) that allows a user to enter his E-Mail address with some parameters into a database. With functionality that allows him to delete his entry by himself.
1. User arrives on website. He can enter his E-Mail address and checkbox-choose between 3 parameters. After this whole process is done, we will insert his E-Mail address and there are 3 fields in the database which we set to 0 or 1 depending on what he chose. (You will create this database)
2. At this point, Google reCAPTCHA v3 will verify that it's not a bot. You will implement reCAPTCHA v3, I will provide the Google reCAPTCHA v3 credentials. During coding you will use your own reCAPTCHA v3 credentials which I'll later replace with my own once the code is on its final internet domain.
3. The website will prompt him to enter a verification code.
4. Your code will send him an E-Mail with a random 6-digit code - with a fixed E-Mail address and Subject and content that we can specify, e.g. noreply@[login to view URL], not the default address that Apache will send as. On the website, he will enter the 6-digit code he just received via E-Mail. If the code is wrong, he will not be allowed to subscribe and will receive an error message.
5. At this point, the final database entry is saved in the MySQL database along with a random hash that we later need to unsubscribe this user. The user sees a confirmation message on the website that his entry was added.
6. Later on, another system, unrelated to your code, will send an E-Mail to these users. A user must be able to delete his database entry by himself. The idea is to include a hash key individual to this user to allow him to unsubscribe. For example, the E-Mail that we will generate (unrelated to your code), will include the unsubscription link, which says: Click here to unsubscribe: [login to view URL] The [login to view URL] must be secured in a way that it can only get accessed like n times per n minutes from the same IP address. Otherwise it will spit out an error message.
7. If the user successfully unsubscribed and the database entry was deleted, the website will give him feedback: Unsubscription was successful. If the hash key was wrong, an error message is displayed.
I would like this done in 48 hours.
34 freelancers estão ofertando em média $172 para esse trabalho
Hi! I have experiences for 15+ years about WEB programming. I have done your proposal quickly and then u will show good result. I want your detailed schedule. I know your detail requirements via chat Thanks.