We’re looking for a skilled WordPress developer to join our team as a part-time developer (4h per day or 20h per week.) The job consists of doing code 95% of the time (shortcodes, widgets, functions, working with wp_query, etc.) and NOT designing or building websites with WordPress.
Basic job requirements:
– Extensive WordPress development skills/experience, understanding the platform, its abilities and limitations.
– Create completely custom themes based on given design
– Write custom functions and/or plugins
– Create custom back and front-end functionality based on custom fields and meta boxes
– Knowledge of server-side programming (PHP).
– Knowledge of MySQL and other popular database technologies.
– Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
– Writing W3C compliant code
– Experience with GitHub.
– Good sense of UI design and UX.
– Ability to work with a team in an organized way