I have a WooCommerce WC Vendors based website that I am looking to launch very soon. The site needs some small updates. I am looking for a 48 hour turnaround or less. There were some custom pages built in the past that will need some changes. So standard updates may not work. Please see the list of items below…
1. On my Add Product Page, I need to have the “tags” field added back to the page. Please note this page was custom designed and I want to be sure when the field is added it does not impact the database structure.
2. Streamline the color add attribute field.
3. Remove the Tax fields from the Add Product Page (but tax will still be enabled for the site).
4. Add a text field to the vendor registration page. What is entered in this field will need to be displayed on the vendors shop page.
5. Add a terms and conditions checkbox with a link to a PDF to the vendor registration page.
6. Shipping setup. Shipping should be domestic only United States (disabled international shipping). Shipping should be $3.95 per vendor per order. Regardless of what has been ordered. This should be set at the site level and apply to all vendors.
7. Update to a Logout page to make it look more obvious you are logging out (screenshot will be provided)
8. Update to “Vendor Dashboard” Shortcode to include an additional tab to a static page.
Should have E-Commerce Multi-vendor experience.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hi sir I understand all the required changes, just share the site access and I am ready to start working on it. Please i really need this job thank you
I have great experience in WordPress, Woo-commerce, Php. I have completed many project in past with good record. you can check my reviews. I have 100% completion record. Feel free to contact me. Thanks.