1. A database will need to be created in MySQL which allows a customer to submit their information via an HTML form on a web page.
2. The customer then inputs via this online form, house details, as well as uploading any photos, and submits.
3. They are emailed an auto-responder confirming their details.
4. Service is only available to certain areas in the UK, therefore when the customer inputs their details; their area code is cross referenced with the “serviceable areas”. If serviceable then place in queue for admin to validate. If not serviceable then email customer “sorry notice”. However details of customers that are not serviceable are to remain in the database as “not serviceable”.
5. An admin will validate each customer’s details via the admin control panel, then the customer is “live”.
6. The customers are categorised into the different ‘counties’ of the UK, EG London, Sussex, Devon.
7. A partner can sign up using a different form on the web site. They input their information, including their ‘county’.
8. The partner then receives an automatic email response, which includes a PDF proposition pack.
9. The partner is then validated by admin.
10. The partner can then login and view the houses for sale in their area only.
11. These areas must be selectable by the admin; therefore some partners may have access to more than one area of the country.
12. When a new property is placed in the database an auto responder is sent to all partners in the area.
13. Records need to be kept of the houses listed. As a house is sold it can be marked “sold” by the admin. The house is then no longer viewable by partners, only admin.
14. Records need to be kept of amount of customers in particular areas, how many in total have listed, how many at present. This information needs to be exportable to a .csv file using a button in the admin panel.
I would just like to thank everyone who has messaged us here.
As you can appreciate this response has been overwelming and will take some time to work through.
Therefore we are only responding via email at this present time as we do not have the facilities to talk to everybody that enquires about outsourcing work. Our phone system is only for the use of our customers as a sales/help line. I hope you can understand why we prefer email only contact at this stage; otherwise we would have no time to do any work :)
Thank you very much for all your enquiries,
Your details will be kept on record and we will contact you directly when another project becomes available for quote.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $670 for this job
We have gone through your project desciption and we are very sure that we will make teh application as per your specification with best quality and a resonable price. Please have a look into portfolio section of [url removed, login to view] Mais
Hello. I am the representative of the Gabbix Solutions web development team. We are 100% confident about doing this for you. Please, check PM. Thank you.
Hello Sir, I am a programmer with 4+ exp. in php and mysql. If you will provide me necessary html file I can handle programming part . Waiting for your reply. Sakshi
Almost all clear but will be needed go through all your business usecases once more to validate them, create sequences diagrams and object model. Thanks.