I'm a start-up Designer who needs some small Web-App.
So I need a small Program (PHP) to capture some Addresses from the Yellow Pages in Switzerland.
Those need to be saved and exported in a .CSV File (coma separated). The capture should be by a specific category and region.
Some categories have many entries, so the best would be to split the output .CSV File when the entries reached e.g. 300-400 Addresses.
There is no need for a real GUI for the App. The App can be hosted on my Web-hosting service.
1) Let's say I want to capture the category "Boat rental" in the Area of "Berne (Canton)".
2) On the Yellowpages web-page I select the category and choose the area.
3) Then I copy the URL into the capture Program and Press "go".
4) So it captures all Addresses on that category from that area and saves it into a .csv file that i can download.
Some entries I need:
- Name Company
- First Name
- email (if there)
- Website URL (if there)
- The Yellow Pages in Switzerland: [url removed, login to view]
- A sample category ("Boat rental") by region ("Berne"): [url removed, login to view](Canton)/Boat%[url removed, login to view]
Please, feel free to ask, if you have questions.