1.) We need a PHP system where an administrator can login (Basic HTTP Auth would be fine, nothing fancy) and update a MySQL table with the following columns:
- Provider (String)
- Website (URL)
- Product Name
- Current Rate (float (2 decimal points)) (printed as a percentage, i.e. 2.45 becomes 2.45%)
- Comparison Rate (float (2 decimal points)) (printed as a percentage)
- Application Fee (string)
- Max LVR (int (printed as percentage (i.e. 80 becomes "80%"))
- OwnerOccupier (BOOLEAN) (Checkbox)
- SelfEmployed (BOOLEAN) (Checkbox)
- LowDoc (BOOLEAN) (Checkbox)
- Investor (BOOLEAN)(Checkbox)
- Guarantor (Boolean)
- InterestOnly (Boolean)
They need to be able to add, remove and update (CRUD) rows..
2.) Then, we need the php code to display all the results on a HTML Table (excluding the Boolean Columns). It needs to be pure PHP (including mysql connection w/ pdo or mysqli) as it will be embedded as PHP in another site.
We also need the PHP code to simply display the Table (Excluding the Boolean Columns) according to a specific boolean columns (i.e. code to display all the rows that have TRUE for LowDoc).
Thanks for looking at this project and I hope we can do it quickly and efficiently. It would also be nice for you to let me know whether you would be able to support the software if it needs updates in future and the cost for that.
The project must be done in PHP 7.2 with perferrably no use of depreciated features.
Thanks so much for your interest and i look forward to working with you.