Looking to get a new theme design for a website in wordpress. First we will provide the basic design .psd and new navigation example for the coder to design. Then the coder will design a theme from the psd and an example provided to the dev area for testing including plugins, images, and templates for each section. Finally, the coder will publish the completed site on the new server. The current site will be provided to the coder selected along with specific instructions and new .psd to design from.
Budget $150 Max
Timeline to complete - deadline 4/days Max
** Auto responses will be deleted - Type SSAP1 only in caps when you bid so we know you read and understand the project.
.psd designs provided for home, inner, blog, contact pages
Similar Blog Design like - [login to view URL] mobile ready
inner post pages same as psd
able to edit top logo and links under it
Use Ninja forms plugin to create a quote form
- Comment lines in The css for editing: header/footer alink, vlink, font, link, text, logo size area, h1-h6, ul, li
- Fully Responsive on mobile and browsers (example image will be provided)
- Google fonts and Font awesome & icons (easy to change)
- 616161 grey
- fcc812 yellow
- 9d9486 brown (menu font )
- ralway font - [login to view URL]
* coder work live on the dev server -or- must upload the completed project to the provided dev area for us to review.
* Development area credentials will be provided along with added .png options, notes
* The site must be fully responsive for web and mobile devices
* Comment css so we can change images
a. Only provide examples of your wordpress work
b. We will supply a screen shot/images and files to coders we are interested in working with.
c. Budget requirements: Not more than ($150 max) will be accepted to complete this project
d. You must have more than 10 successful projects to be considered for this project, along with favorable ratings.
e. Project timeline - 4 days max
You will work on a development server. Upon completion - upload the theme to the server. We will test and approve if it works. If it needs corrections you will be given access to make any changes needed.