im searching someone which can create an Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournamen Script for me.
The database conn should be done in PDO.
- Site for Login -> Registration of a referee should be done in the ACP.
- After login: Welcome referee, post timestamp, Buttons "create tournament", "edit tournaments", "show tourments", "delete tournament".
- Create Tournament: Titel of the tournament, Amount of Players (max. 32), Entry Cost, Status (auto pending).
- Edit tournaments: Add Players -> create unique PlN (Player identification Number), player name, button for entry costs (player paid/not paid)
- Show tournaments: Show all tournaments (Titel, Amount of Players, Show of entry cost was paid from every player (status: pending, running, finished)
- If press tournament start: -> Amount of Players %(Modulo) 2 = rest = 15 % 2 = 1 create one free game player who get matched with this wins the round auto.
Player amount / 2 = Rounds, Start round 1 Match all players random with another one if player won/lost press button, if all finished press next round and match all players again (all players should never play with an player against the already played (unique).
If player won +1, timestamp (so if there is a equal amount of won games with an other user win depends on the fastest round. else 0,
Last round: Show ranking list player 1 - 8 won a price. Status (finished)
I hope its understandable otherwise we can discuss this per PM.