• Powerful reservation agent tool to build customized sightseeing quotes on the fly
• Real-time booking engine
• Website Content Engine
• Supports any type of products and services
• E-mail/Print/Fax confirmations
Customer Relation Management
• Generate blast e-mail lists
• Web stats
• Travel agency management including customized commission programs
• Several languages: English, Spanish, German, Chinese.
• Integrated newsletter program
• Receivables / payables
• Real time credit card processing. Integrates with RL-Charge It.
• Pay pal payment
• Foreign currencies that can be managed
• Commission tracking
• Invoice facilities with commission and without commission
• Vendor reports
• Financial reports
• Sales reports
• Travel agents sales report
• Prints travel documents and vouchers automatically upon confirmation for each individual product according to fixed criteria
Online Consumer Features
• Shop online with access to rich content and information about your travel products and services and destinations
• Search facility with country and city list
• Search by price, duration, popular tour.
• Receive an automatic e-mail copy of all web-generated trip online bookings
• Send e-mail copies of trip bookings or confirmations to a customer
• Access previously built trip bookings
• Make credit card payments to new and existing reservations
• Register and Update customer profiles by name, email, phone number city country etc
Online Travel Agent Features
• The travel agency customers should have all of the features available to online consumers as well as these added features:
• Travel Agencies will be able to register online. Once accepted, travel agents will be able to login and generate their own bookings that include earned commission amounts.
• Registered travel agencies will be able to e-mail “Client Version” trip bookings and reservation confirmations directly to their clients.
Website Content Management
• Supports any type of products/services
• Sophisticated rules to handle all pricing scenarios: overlapping seasons; weekend/midweek definitions; nightly; base nights plus extra nights; travel on a certain day; etc.
• Calculate mark-ups or mark-downs based on profit percentage, credit card fees, and fixed amounts
• Manages blocked inventory, free sell, and space availability
• Destinations by country and city
• Travel products
• User-defined pages (i.e. Home, About us, etc.)
• Adding digital Image Conversion Utility that automatically handles the sophisticated image management requirements
• Adding descriptions and titles to each products
• Will all the information we feed into the website go automatically to the vouchers we supply our clients with.
• When our clients book a tour and pay do they get thier voucher automatically?
• In terms of SEO, can every page title disply a different name and can it be linked to the title of the packge we enter through the SQL system.