INR400/day of work , 8-9 hours of work on opencart systems.
We need junior dev who has open cart experience.
Pls dont bid if you are a team or company.
Read below general description about us and our hiring process.
Make the best decision of your freelancing career. Join us today to get recurring projects from a company while you fish for client projects. Only for individual developers. Monetize all your time with us, work with best team in the world, create lifelong connections and enjoy coding. Continue doing your client projects while working with us. No pressure cooker environment (unless ofcourse task demands :) ), no worry about payments or anything.
"Go through the project carefully before bidding"
Payment is about INR400/day of work, fixed . We track and take system screenshot if hourly work is assigned, or task based work is assigned with fixed budget. Don't bid mindlessly. We are not end clients, but a team. After joining team, you will get recurring work from us.
We are hiring developers to work on custom projects, form a team and collaborate to complete projects.
We are a small technology contractor, who execute their projects through freelancers, and are looking for Junior Developers with knowledge about following
1. Web Stack : Opencart
2. Mobile Stack: Flutter - added advantage
1. Should be a team player. There can be solo projects, but many/most of the times you work with our team.
2. Must know opencart in and out.
For tasks Payment: Usually INR400/day of work depending on experience . Each task budget comes fixed by a team of senior Devs. - We have been long into business that we know how much (actual) time each task takes, and payment on per task basis is decided based on that. Half day task, full day task, 2 day task, 3 day task - like this projects are assigned.
You can work in your own time, just timely deliveries should be done. You can also take other projects, but it should not delay our work.
For hourly work, system screenshots are tracked to ensure dev is actually working.
Regarding this project :
1. Don't bid if you are an agency - We don't hire agencies.
2. Don't bid if you are a group of freelancers - we don't involve third parties in our project
3. Don't bid if you think we are offering less - we know what we are offering, and we know whom we are offering it. If you don't fit within the budget, then probably we haven't posted this job for you.
4. Don't bid if you want payment outside freelancers. We don't even talk outside freelancers.
5. Don't bid if you think that you will be able to fool system to earn more. We need only honest freelancers who need our money and hence want to work with us.
We usually employ freelancers associated with us 5-10 days in a month on an average depending on how professional they are in their conduct, knowledge and punctuality with respect to project delivery.
We mostly rebrand existing code from codecanyon by making required changes that client requires, fixing bugs in them (again don't bid if you are one of those people who are annoyed by working on someone else's code, we need more work less attitude on our projects).
Must be proficient in English.
New freelancers are also welcome.
We are already around 40 strong team, and we need more of you to work with us.
BID YOUR HOURLY PRICE, AS THE DAILY PRICE. (PRICE YOU WILL BE BIDDING, WE TAKE THAT YOU WANT THAT AMOUNT PER DAY, AND NOT PER HOUR)
PS : We remove the greedy ones from our list right after first project. We work as colleagues, understanding each other, with utmost respect to work.