Me and my friends play football every week. Now, I want to find a structured way to post rankings on a website, based on a Google Spreadsheet file I am working in (see attached print screen.
The database is structured like this, from left to right (columns):
- Unique match code.
- Kind of event (for now, only results).
- Players of Team A, separated by commas.
- Goalkeeper of Team A (not mandatory, because sometimes I forget who was goalkeeper).
- Players of Team B, separated by commas.
- Goalkeeper of Team B (not mandatory).
- Number of goals scored by Team A.
- Number of goals scored by Team B.
- Result 'code' (e.g. 1 = match won by Team A, 2 = match won by Team B, 3 = draw).
- Game time in number of minutes played.
Using PHP I want to visualize ranking data. Per individual player I want to view in a table, which can be ordered by each and every column:
- Name of the player.
- Number of matches won, drawn, lost.
- Number of points (3 for win, 1 for draw).
- Goals scored by team playing for (a).
- Goals against (b).
- Goal difference (a minus b).
Hi can you please tell me do you want to store the data from google spread sheet to mysql database or do you need to work from the google spread sheet. please let me informed. Regards Shihan
2 freelancers estão ofertando em média $48 para este trabalho
sound like an easy job i am sure i can do it don't really have anything else to add but have to fill 100 char :) so i'll ask same thing how come you don't have eleven players in each team?