I want a news and events area built to be added on my social media platform, this may need to have a complete platform built.
The special news and events area, is what I need to ad on to my platform.
This would need to have a massive data base with it for storage and information.
This would need an event admin that would control every aspect of the event.
This would need the ability for a person or event to have the front page telling about what ever the person or event is.
This would need things like; the main event page with information and full editing like spell check and font size, type and color.
1. The event has its own security sign in codes, if a member has been given a permission code to help with the event, once they enter the permissions code, they can then use their main site codes they have to log in the event page they are helping with. All codes can be reset to the event from event admin
2. An interactive calendar with controls on whom could see the posts placed on it. This could be set from a single person to many, to groups, it could be to the public or private per item set on the calendar.
3. This would need to permissions by the event or person running it to allow different people to help in different areas.
4. This would need lists that people could sign up to for volunteering.
5. This would need and area to see who is following the person or event.
6. This would need an endorsement area to see people endorsing the person or event.
7. This would need to upload pictures with information about the picture, with total editing ability of the information both before the post and after.
8. This would need a comments area for people to comment on the person or event. With word filtering controlled by the person putting the event on. The controller of the person or event to stop remove or block any body from posting if needed. They can as well un block them at a later time if they want.
9. This area needs to track people in support, following volunteering on lists for event admin. The lists are all saved in the master admin and site as well. All event lists can be exported in to an excel spread sheet. But only by master admin or the person running the event.
10. This would need to be able to upload picture albums with multiple pics at one. From any device.
11. This would need to up load videos with again information about the video and have total editability for said information before and after.
12. This would need to be able to set the audience where the post and information could be seen the ability to increase the amount of people that see it and locations and time seen. By master admin and the ability to charge for more space or time if needed from the master admin area.
13. This would need a donate area so people could donate to the event.
14. The event would need to be able to create lists with numbers for ticketing, if people that sign up for an event that needs this. Or the ability to create PDF color ID print of the member, with picture and information about member permissions level for an event set by admin for the event.
15. The events list’s need to be able to send messages out to a list of people that have signed up for and event, Or to lists of people that sign up to volunteer. The admin can make one message in it can be sent out to any number or everyone on any list or just a few. This is all set by event admin. And can go out to phones emails, texts what ever the event sets up.
16. The event must have a count down timer to the event, so many days and hours left.
This would need to be added and fully working to what we have now as part of the contract.
This is basic but if you are interested in looking closer at this page after we were to sign privacy contracts we can send more specs.
We are open to having a new platform built as well, the budget would depend on the work done if its just the ad on or a new platform.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1010 para esse trabalho
hello, I have 7+ year of experience in website development, i can do this job as per you want. so let start work on this wonderful job. Thank you Shweta