Hi, we need a web developer with experience in:
- Code Ignitor
- To be able to create API’s
- To know how to use json, xml or other similar formats
We are a Spanish real estate company that have a CRM that’s being on developer for several years and we need another developer to work with our actual developer, this person has to:
- Work with the AGILE and not SCRUM methodology.
- Good practices (such as get a backup of every file that will be edited before editing it or use a system to control the edited files histories).
- Should have experience of years on all the languages mentioned before.
- Provide a daily report of the done tasks.
- You should be able to start working and complete tasks right away, developer that say they need to study the “work flow” for several days before doing anything, will not work here.
- We will provide you task and deadlines, this is not a project to do some specific tasks and is done, we have being developing our system for years and we will keep doing it for more years.
- 4hrs daily (from 12:00 to 16:00 Spanish time)
- From Monday to Friday (if you can work on weekends, that will be also good but optional, obviously the amount to be pay to you will increase)
- Payment is 100$/week (payment is done every Monday), that is 400$/month.
*TO HAVE IN CONSIDERATION*
- You have to be a single developer, not a team (if you are a team, you will be discarded).
- You have to work in exclusive for the amount of 4hrs for us and only for us, you can’t work on other clients projects during the 4 daily hours you work for us. After this 4hrs are done, obviously you can do anything else for anyone else.
- Avoid writing to us if you don’t fullfile everything written on this offer, if we detect copy&paste messages from bots, you will be discarded
- When writing to us, please write the keyword “PALMA VOLCANO”.
- There will be a 5 days test, if you pass it, we continue and this 5 days will be pay to you, if you don’t pass, then there will be no payment for the test period.
- Provide a portfolio of your past projects that you developed or that you where part of when bidding for the offer.
Thanks a lot for your time!