1) Background: We have WHMCS installed on our VPS server
- we previously used it for our billing , client management, and support ticket
- We are no longer using it now, as we have shifted to a cloud-based CRM system
- However, we still need access to WHMCS for the next 1 year - as a form of record retrieval (in the event we need to cross reference from our old records)
2) Current issue. The server which WHMCS is installed on is infected with malware.
WHMCS folders are also infected , however it is not discernible when using WHMCS.
- We intend to shut down the VPS server which contains our WHMCS and our website.
- We also want to still retreive the data from WHMCS in future for the next 1 year.
- However if we shut down the VPS server, we will no longer have access to these WHMCS records
Task: To advise what is our options based on the above, proposed the most cost effective and time efficient option and help us execute
Some options I have considered are:
i) Reinstall WHMCS on a new server (and import current data)
- Export the WHMCS data from current VPS. Then import the WHMCS data onto the fresh installation
- Do note that the Domain name of the new WHMCS installation will be different from the current one.
ii) Use WHMCS hosted version (and import current data)
- Export the WHMCS data from our current VPS. Then import the old WHMCS data onto the hosted version.
For all bidders, please pm your
i) Experience with WHMCS
ii) Your questions about the issue if any
iii) Your recommendation if any
19 freelancers estão ofertando em média $20/hora nesse trabalho
Hello! Hope you are doing well. I have more than 7+ years of exp as a Linux System Admin. I excellent knowledge of WHMCS. Ping me for further discussion.
Dear client - Here is Dikica I read your description carefully just now. I have been used pure PHP and PHP frameworks including Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP for .