I am researching if it would be feasible to use WHMCS for running a chain of computer repair shops.
Some of my requirements would be:
1. Stock Control for multiple shops.
2. Book in repairs, generate dockets to be given to the customer.
3. When the repair is finished, generate a invoice.
4. Link stocked parts to repaired item.
5. Facility for customers to check status of repair.
6. Force technician to update the status of the repair on a daily basis.
7. Flag and notify manager when repair hasn't been finished in 24 hours.
8. E-Mail manager with daily updates.
9. ERP - Financial stats on shops performance etc...
10. SMS module to notify customer when repair is finished and or important update.
11. iPhone, iPad & android compatibility
If not everything can be done, please let me know what you can do.
I would be willing to consider a different system, like Kayako if that would work out better.
Looking forward to your responses.
I also would like to know i fyou could possibly write a module for me in regards to [url removed, login to view] api and asterisk api...