I'm looking for a programmer to create a whmcs + xenserver module
for Linux VPS:
* Automatic installation after payment with the order of VPS CentOs, Debian, Ubuntu and Fedora.
For Windows VPS:
- after payment to the command automatically assign a VPS windows already installed (so on the admin a list to which I can enter VPS windows in advance)
For the customer panel:
* Finish VPS
* Suspend VPS
* Start, restart and stop Vm
* Detect power status Vm (running or shutting down)
* Show how long vm has turned
* Command history
* Automatic reinstallation of VPS linux and for windows assignment of a vm already installed (and destruction of old to recover the ip and give it back to the other)
* management ip pool (list of ip on the admin and which has each command assign 1 ip per VPS).