I have application with products database and shop based on WooCommerce for Wordpress. I need extension for WooCommerce that will connect with my application API.
The extension must have:
1. Tab in WooCommerce settings to enter API key and API secret for API requests (each request must be signed with API key, so the extension has to store credentials somewhere),
2. Additional tab in WooCommerce product settings to connect a product from my application to product in WooCommerce (my application API allows to get product list) - the extension should store product ID from my application.
The extension has to:
1. Send POST request to my application API each time when new transaction has been created and it has connected products (step 2 above), example:
- client bought 3 products, but only 2 are connected to products from my application, so the extension must send request with those 2 products and save "cart_id" parameter returned from API.
2. Send POST request to my application API each time when new payment for transaction appears. In this API request the extension should include received cart_id from step 1.