Wordpress Auto-internal links plugin (GUI-diagram supported)
I need a Wordpress plugin that does the following tasks.
1) Lists all posts / pages that are on a site.
2) Has a GUI-diagram that is able to map out an internal links structure.
3) Automatically edits the MySQL database and inserts internal links in the format has drawn in the diagram.
4) The “anchor text” of the internal links is able to be assigned in the diagram, and if left blank, the plugin will use the title of the post / page as the internal link.
5) Please look at the images attached for what this looks like.
- When auto-inserting the links, it should NOT insert links at the end or the beginning of sentences, only somewhere in the middle of the sentences.
- It should spread the links through the article. If a page has 3 links, there should be one near the top (NOT in the first paragraph, but 2nd-3rd paragraph), one in the middle, on near the bottom.
o If a post/page only has 1 link, it would be random where the link is placed, anywhere within the article top, middle or bottom.
o If a post/page has 2 links, it should do one near the top, one near the bottom.
- - - - - - - - -
Please view the IMAGES attached for more detailed explanation.
- - - - - - - - -
- You MUST be able to speak English.
- You must be advanced in this type of coding.
- If possible, I'd like to have a short voice meeting to make sure you understand the details of the project.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $567 para esse trabalho
Hi I would love to discuss your needs further. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a full stack developer with 10+years experience and extensive experience with WordPress. Proposed Milestones $1666 USD - tbd
Hi! I have rich experience in this field. Relevant Skills and Experience Please contact me. Proposed Milestones $555 USD - complete Thank you for your reply.