In an earler project, we created a Wordpress plugin to issue certificates (https://www.freelancer.com/projects/wordpress/Add-Feature-WordPress-Site-Using/details).
I would like to extend this functionality. I need some new features to adapt the form as a 'certificate of authenticity' for image art:
1. I need to allow the user to upload an image file, eg- a high resolution JPG or PNG, for further processing.
2. I need the original image to be hashed using SHA-256 algorithm and the hash inserted into the certificate form.
3. I need the original image reduced to a thumbnail using the API service Miniature ([login to view URL]).
4. I need the thumbnail to be converted to a base64 binary text, and inserted into the certificate form.
5. I need to allow the user to upload another image, of their handwritten signature.
6. I need the signature image reduced to a fixed size using the API service Miniature ([login to view URL]).
7. I need the reduced image to be converted to a base64 binary text, and inserted into the certificate form.
8. All the temporary image files may be disposed - I only need the binary data which is saved into the form.
Happy to answer any questions about the scope of work.