The project involves customizing some plugins (you can write from scratch too) and creating a theme for the website.
If you feel that you have the qualities listed below, please apply for an interview
- You must have atleast 3 years of programming experience on wordpress.
- You must be an expert at woocommerce - we are not talking of installing a shopping cart, we are talking about understanding the core functions of the plugin.
- You must have experience customizing and creating new wordpress report using wordpress classes like wp_list.
- You must know how to create a theme from scratch. We will provide the layout and design.
- You must have experience in setting up basic plugins like affiliate plugin, subscriptions.
- You must have a strong understanding of working with php classes and extending them.
- You must be ready to work in a remote desktop or a desktop monitored environment.
- You must have exclusive time for this project and can start at the earliest.
- You must know what you are doing, we cant experiment with things.
If things go well, we might hire you as a full time remote developer for this position. The position will include a pay roll on an MNC.
Please reply with your previous work experience including the portfolio of work you have done. Please don't send us a bunch of links, we need to know what exact work have you done.
66 freelancers estão ofertando em média $32/hora para esse trabalho
I am an expert in website designing and I can Develop sites in Wordpress, Magento and Core PHP. I am ready to start .. i will give you quality work within given time frame...