I want a plugin for the WordPress blogging CMS that will allow me to create landing pages for pay per click traffic. The main points in the plugin is that it should allow me to select which parts of the regular navigation to display and which parts to hide, and allow me to create page templates easily, so that I can then select those templates and fill them in with text/pictures in the WordPress write page area.
1) Hide the navigation or most of it so that landing page visitors don't wander off - the goal is that they buy or leave, but not just visit and dawdle.
2) Allow me to rearrange and add page elements with a drag-drop-resize function, similar to what blogger has for its templates. For example, I'd like to be able to click an add image button, select where I'd like to place the image and then size it. Bonus marks if the page element function integrates with some bordering options like rounded corners, border around the image, style of border...
3) Integrate with the current CMS of WP, but add the above functionalities. This doesn't require extra work; I'm just making it clear that there shouldn't be any wonky code that would PREVENT me using analytics with this plugin.
4) Integrate easily with analytics and tracking URLs, in that it's not difficult to install an analytics package/ get it to play nice and track what the landing pages are succeeding (or not) in selling. This doesn't require extra work; I'm just making it clear that there shouldn't be any wonky code that would PREVENT me using analytics with this plugin.
5) Send people to a thankyou page once they fill out the form, which thankyou page I should be able to edit and add tracking code to as well.
6) Be easy to use.
7) Have no bugs, obviously.