We need CAD Cam software that can manipulate 3d foot models in STL format to create orthotics
Initially the foot scan will be loading into the software and we need the ability to rotate the foot and gain measurements from this scan.
The models are of orthotics, please see attached. One will be a ¾ length orthotic and the other a full length. We need to be able to give you 6 measurement points on the foot and once entered into the software the model should change automatically.
The procedure should be like this:
1. We import the foot scan into the model which is in STL format (see example [url removed, login to view])
2. Then trim scan data (see example [url removed, login to view])
2. We measure points on the foot using specfic points (see example [url removed, login to view])
3. These figures are then saved and the user can select a either the full length model or 3/.4 length
4. Once selected the model changes based on these measurements
5. The foot scan is the imported in back to the software so its side by side next to the orthotic so you can check that it fits ok. Please see [url removed, login to view] this enable the orthotic to dynamically adjust to the foot scan
6. The software then needs to be able to offer the user the option to make a hole in the orthotic based. This would be required if there was a painful area on the foot which would be marked by the user which needs to be off loading. (see example [url removed, login to view] in this example a pad is being added, we need the ability to either add a pad to remove areas of the model to create a aperture, please also see [url removed, login to view])
Please provide detailed bids and experience. Milestones will only be created once you can demonstrate that you understand the concept.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média $3222 para este trabalho
Hello Sir, We are a Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks