The right candidate is to convert headers and data from older version of an excel template to a newer version while placing data into a DB. Please see attached files for examples.
The software is to be cloud-based.
The old and new templates have header fields located on different columns in the sheets. The templates have different header-text for same type of data. For example, a field may contain “Name Last” in one template and “Last Name” in another. This is to be mapped and placed into a DB before generating this data into a new mapped excel template.
You must have very clean and good looking dialog interface as well as structured code.
A. Template Header Saving function [see files Template1(old) Template2(old) and Template3(new)]:
1. Read file headers, create and save template headers containing 3 top lines. Name it like: Template1 4321.1234. This is a one-time function for each template.
B. Header Mapping:
1. Present one-page dialog to allow mapping between old Template (in this case template1 & 2) to DB fields.
2. Present one-page dialog to allow mapping between DB fields to new template (in this case template3).
C. Data Store to DB:
1. Read and Save data from old template to DB
D. Create new template with data:
1. Allow user to choose new template name & version to create records into it.
2. Show DB records with “Select” checkbox to choose records to be placed into new template.
3. After user completes “Selection” above, create an excel file with new template headers and placing relevant fields into mapped fields then open the file on desktop.
You must be able to communicate over skype for the duration of this task. Message me at ikbalmaya on skyep if you have further questions.
24 freelancers estão ofertando em média $192 nesse trabalho
Could you clear point number 2 and 3 rest is clear to me and I am ready to start Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] Proposed Milestones $277 USD - Websites developments