We are a transport company. We use google maps (directions) to work out distance that clients want us to travel then quote according to that information. We must also be able to handle multiple stops on the same route.
The steps to work the calculation will be:
1. From our Base Location (hidden, client does not see this on map)
2. Collection Point (show this on map)
3. Client must be able to add more collection or delivery points
4. Final delivery point
5. Back to Base Location (hidden, client does not see this on map)
The above will give a total distance the vehicle must travel
The steps we use to calculate the above are:
1. Rate A from Base to Collection Point
2. Rate B from Collection Point to Last Delivery Point
3. Rate C from Final Delivery Point back to Base
4. Rate D is a Per Stop Rate (so if the vehicle did 3 additional stop we would say Rate D x 3 Stops
We also use various vehicle sizes, so we must have different rates for different vehicles (maybe we can add a user for different types of vehicles or we can add multiple rates to the admin account etc....
This is the basic idea, maybe we can chat and get to a better sollution
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média R3266 nesse trabalho
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...