I need someone to create a new module with a couple of blocks for XOOPS 2.2.3 Final, with full documentation. The module can be for anything new, or for the following functionality:
- module will allow users to embed and play videos from both [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] inside any blocks created by this module.
A few things I must have:
- complete step-by-step documentation for each section of code you create.
- I must have the completed code and documentation by 9:00am this Sunday (Vancouver, Canada time zone), i.e. by 9:00am on June 4.
The detailed documentation is very important, as I need to document this process for teaching purposes. Plus,
- All code must be delivered, and must be complete and fully functional in executable form along with any additional source code of all work done.
- All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer).
The time for completion is now extended to Monday at 5:00pm (Vancouver time).