Youth Ideas at work is a nonprofit 501c3 technology Hub is looking for a talented Web Developer Interface to create amazing user experiences and also be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of the front end and back end of our web platform. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful and creative web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs to match our company mission and vision.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Act as the lead developer and engineer on database project.
• Be highly creative in level of work while bring new ideas to enhance the user access and ease of use.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
• Collaborate with Global and national teams and provide updates and presenting new concepts to enhance project vision.
• Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards that work with our nonprofit mission
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $14/hora nesse trabalho