Hello! I'm currently building a server, it's not completely finished or started but there was a specific feature I was hoping to add-on to the server since I can't find anything similar. I'm preparing a RPG server to publish in a couple years, and there's this one feature I've always wanted to have since no other server has ever had it. So let me finally get to the point:
If you've ever played some of the Zelda games, you're pretty much familiar with the character "Navi" which is a floating fairy, kinda looks like a ball of light with wings. I wanted something similar to her in my RPG server, except maybe with the Nether Star (Glowing).
I wanted it to follow players around, have little particles kinda fall down as she floats and as she moves she leaves a slight trail. The particles very subtle but enough to notice it, and sounds like the Allay. But I didn't want it as a decoration for players but more like a tool such as;
- Use a command to summon her;
- /Call <name>
- Use a command to send her away
- You click her twice and she opens a GUI menu that only admins can create
- Click her once and she's able to use World Guard or maybe even detect certain blocks and be able to have a dialogue to comment about it. Or just say something random, and maybe even do a little spin/jump (kinda like emotions).
- Maybe if other players hover their pointer at her you can view the nickname they gave her and even click on her and she'll make a comment about it
- When she is sent away instead of just disappearing out of thin air maybe she spins and leaves a mini exploding particle effect and or shoots into the air? (might be asking for too much).
But yeah! This is what I have in mind, I might have more ideas but this is all I got for now. Hoping its possible. I also had a name for her, which is what I wanted the plugin to be named. She'd be called "Nekrai".
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $156 nesse trabalho
I have years of experience in working with Minecraft custom plugins. My Java skills are more than enough to get this project done in an efficient manner and make sure every last detail is to your liking.