I would want someone to create a Powerpoint Presentation (ppt) for a new product launch. Only need bids from India as of now.
Please note this is for a classroom presentation and not for an actual business idea.
The product is launching a restaurant chain of Veg burgers in India.
The topics I want to cover in this presentation are:
1. First couple of slides to focus on the product itself. Catchy name for the business. Which variations and price range of burgers are we launching. What is the USP and the ESP of this business. (I am expecting the freelancer to also have good presentation creating skills. A layout to be created using Slide Master, good color themes, etc.).
2. PEST analysis of India (With a focus towards the Fast Food industry in India. Growth Forecasts, etc.) It is also talk about Veg population in India and its growth forecasts (how non-vegans are converting to vegans).
3. SWOT analysis of the business
4. Product mix (show our products as compared to McDonalds and KFC, and identify the range in which we are going to launch our burgers).
5. Competitive Analysis (again McDonalds and KFC and what are their weakness)
6. Segmentation (Geographic, Demographic, Psycho-graphic, Behavioral)
As of now this is the scope, I might come back with more topics by Tuesday, 2nd Dec.
- Please use as many pie charts, graphic representations you can use to simply the presentation.
- Avoid too much text
- I would need research/source data for all of the research done
- This is an immediate project and the dead line to complete this project is Sunday, 30 November
- All this needs to be done by secondary research/internet research
- I would like to see some of your existing samples to understand your capabilities
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹6300 for this job
MBA in marketing and skilled presentation writer. Professional market researcher, analyst with ability to create professional charts and graphs. Samples from similar projects on request.
Hi Greetings for the day! I am an expert Graphic designer. I would like to work on this project. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration. Narayan