I've just published a 292-page book on the unknown 50% prevalence of childhood trauma: “Don’t Try This Alone: The Silent Epidemic of Attachment Disorder," [login to view URL]
I've made a 32-slide PowerPoint presentation on it, so the content work is done.
I attach 12 slides here as a sample.
I'll give more presentations on my book, so I need a Designer to periodically update and spiff up PPT presentations.
This first job is an "audition" for ongoing work.
Please, I need a PC-Microsoft person. I don't work with MACs or Apple equipment.
1. I need PPT color scheme and text "look" to be made uniform & professional
2. I need PPT photos arranged and framed to look uniform & professional
3. The "Notes" function on my PPT won't save, so I can't add text to my slides. Maybe my desktop PC running LibreOffice is not working well with MS PowerPoint. I hope my PPT will work fine on the Designer's equipment. If not:
4. My PPT may need software troubleshooting to get "Notes" to save. Or the Designer may find it easier to transfer my whole PPT into a new PPT that works. Whatever is the fastest solution.
5. I'd like to email the Designer the slides in PPT and the text in MS Word, and have the Designer insert the text into each slide, while upgrading the "look" of the slides.
6. I need the Designer's output to be a PPT which works on any PC, and which I can edit, including the Notes, for any minor content mods I may need to make.
PS: Experience with InDesign and MOBI files is a plus. I may have another job soon for a Designer to make minor edits to the basic InDesign and Adobe Acrobat file for my book paperback on Amazon, and to the MOBI file for my book's Kindle.
Kathy in California
Kathy Brous, Author, "Don’t Try This Alone: The Silent Epidemic of Attachment Disorder"
Now on Amazon: [login to view URL]
Website: [login to view URL]
Facebook: [login to view URL]
YouTube: [login to view URL]
Co-Founder, OC ACEs Child Trauma Task Force:
[login to view URL]