Our company is planning on expanding the consumer authentication solution that we have deployed within the Microsoft Store's ecommerce sites where we authenticate visa and mastercard transactions.
We presently have a simple integration deployed but are planning on deploying a more extensive implementation that will give Microsoft a better RIO.
I need to have someone build me a good outline where I can fill in the data around the numbers.
This is my outlined agenda thus far. It is a 4 hour presentation with the focus being on current integration and it's results as well as future integration and it's results.
Additionally, I need this by the end of the day tomorrow Wednesday(11/12/13). I will pay the extra money for the expedited results.
• CC (Tim + Chandra) - Centinel, 3-D Secure stock integration and typical results(Get presentation from Colt)
• CC - Microsoft Integration of Centinel 3-D Secure(Consumer Authentication):
– (Chandra + Josh) Current Integration and results (no challenge)(show they present implementation and before and after results/interchange +liability shift benefits as of today-need to work with Goody to map this out)
– (Chandra)Short term implementation and expected results(RIBA implementation and results, single message implementation instructions and results/interchange +liability shift benefits-work with Goody and Roche on this)
– Long term implementation and expected results (Typical implementation and results/interchange +liability shift benefits – Goody)
– Additional suggestions for Data Analysis: (have each country on its own MID-show the reporting and control benefits of this.)
• CC (Tim + Colt) - What else can CardinalCommerce offer Microsoft?
– Alternative Payment Enablement (get presentation from Colt-what else can we add?)
– Universal Wallet (unbound commerce. Colt wanted to wait)
• CC (Colt + Josh) - Review action items, accountabilities, next steps