SafetyLINK is looking for a freelance as and when need basis PCB assembler located in Delhi who can perform assembly piece work items.
As a rework assembler the position requires to perform rework, repair, of complex electronics PCBs.
Reworking completed assemblies and PCB assemblies down to component level. Requires electronic skills and abilities to disassemble, repair, rework and rebuild complete units.
This is an as when need based and expects work to be performed based on fixed price or estimated time.
• Needs to understand basic electronic theory and component function
• Must have excellent soldering skills and basic mechanical ability
• Should have the ability to rework 0402 size SMT components
• Ability to use test equipment (multi-meters & oscilloscopes)
• Must be able to read schematic diagrams and BOMs
• Ability to communicate using Email, pdf and word
• Must have all the equipment OR must be able to work in our Okhla office
• Minimum 5 years of experience in electronic assembly field.
• Minimum High school and related electronics technology training.