Assist in the design, source & produce CAD & real-world prototyping of an “Electronic Wall-mounted Vertical Dolly Control System" to achieve the objective:
- Movement of a dolly up and down a flat vertical surface on two guide strings/cables/belts at linear speed.
- Size: 300x30x60mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 250-750gram
- Distance: upto 2000mm
- Speed: between10-30 seconds per vertical pass. (20-60 per cycle)
a) Power/torque source required to move the drive shaft (or similar) connected to the mechanical system above at the desired speed. (electronic motor/gearbox)
b) Pulley/reel system to provide extension/retraction of guide cables/belt + stowage (when at start of cycle)
c) Housing to integrate mechanical, electrical and control components into size approximate 300x120x60
d) Housing mounting solution to allow temporary mounting to vertical flat surface (using suction caps or hooks)
e) Provision for limit switches/sensors (refer 2b) at the top and bottom limits of movement. (1x mounted in housing at top, 1 x on dolly)
f) Provision for integrating system into a shroud with other components
a) Motor - AC or DC, power, voltage and current etc.
b) Limit switches/sensors: proximity sensor to prevent dolly from hitting floor, cutoff switch to stop dolly at top of cycle/retracted state.
c) Consideration for preferred power solution being standard consumer batteries housed into top of unit
a) start/stop/speed control of the "dolly"
b) Speed: adjustable between10-30 seconds per vertical pass. (20-60 per cycle)- travel of dolly from top to bottom limit
c) # of cycles: 1-50 per session
d) Controlled via a PCB and buttons with LCD UI
This project will be executed in 4 main stages:
A) Proposal of cost-effective design solutions (at least 3 options) in CAD 3D
B) Further develop chosen solution
C) Assistance in sourcing of components to allow development of solution into real world prototype
D) Provide support for iterations and further development of prototype into final product.
Prior to selection, Freelancers should be able to:
- Adequately demonstrate necessary skill set prior to commencing work free-of-charge
- Provide a strong related history of works completed on time and on budget.
- Have solid english speaking skills and be able to communicate and collaborate using Evernote and Skype
- Provide reasonable and justified quotation for either 1 or more stages of the project.
- Should be willing to be flexible on rate structure depending of level of complexity of task.
- I am getting a lot of tenders that are weighted heavily towards CAD / 3D concept designs. This skill alone is not sufficient.
- I require a freelancer who has experience with this type of consumer electronic and mechanical application.
- You need be able to demonstrate prior to being awarded work and concept formulation that you can:
- Determine the calculations required to move the dolly at the desired rate with particular hardware
- Reduce design manhours through demonstrated knowledge in identifying hardware component options (motor/geabox ratios/power source/PCB)
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2960 para este trabalho
Hello Sir, i have 9 year experience. i can do any kind of 3d graphics [url removed, login to view] can check my best works in my freelancer profile [url removed, login to view] my work satisfy your needs then pay me and i am sure you will love my work, Mais