What impact will you make? The Opportunity
It’s not what Salesforce does… it’s what you do with it. We’re looking for experienced consultants who can be working alongside our clients and other disciplines to deliver top tier Salesforce related CPQ projects from design and configuration to integration and testing, providing an outstanding client experience and making a difference to the business of some of the biggest and most iconic brands in the UK.
You will design and implement Salesforce CPQ technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
As a Salesforce CPQ technical expert, you will play an important role in the delivery of these projects, either by leading small technical work streams or integrating larger engagement teams.
You’ll also have strong Salesforce technical skills including a number of the following:
• One or more advanced Salesforce technical certifications such as Platform Developer II or certifications from the architect track such as Certified Application/Systems/Technical Architect.
• Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture and knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem such as CPQ, Billing and Order Management solutions.
• Experience in onsite technical roles on at least three full-lifecycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise in at least two of the following areas/modules:
• Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick)
• Salesforce Billing
• Other [login to view URL] based CPQ and billing solutions
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $5987 para esse trabalho
Salesforce CPQ [login to view URL] Bundle Creation (Example IPhone X is a Bundle with Phone,Charger, Headphone) [login to view URL] Features And Product Options(Features is Nothing but Categories ) [login to view URL] Rule Creation (Example If A Pro Mais