We are looking for a Mechanical Design Partner to help us design an IPX8 enclosure for a water leak sensor.
1. Sensor type - Capacitive Touch like sensor (refer image), made using PCB layout. The surface should be exposed to get in touch with moisture and leakage water.
2. IP Rating - IPX8 as per IEC 60529
3. Temperature Range - -20C to 95 RH
4. Plastic parts shall withstand a 7 hours mold stress relief test as per UL746C
5. Design should withstand corrosion in a laundry environment (consider bleach vapor)
6. Design should withstand shipping conditions.
7. Tentative Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm
8. Installation: The product shall be installed as mentioned in this diagram around the washing machine.
9. We will do the electrical design/PCBs - so you/your team and we will work closely.
10. Schedule - Design readiness by End of Nov. 2021, we will need 3D Printed parts, Design changes/Mold readiness by Jan 2022.
Mechanical Vendor Scope of Work:
1. Industrial Design, ergonomics, aesthetics
2. Detailed mechanical design
3. 3D printed enclosures - prototypes
4. Mold design
5. Manufacturing and certification support
Your quotation should be in phases, with appropriate milestones, deliverables and release dates.
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience in designing IP68 rated plastic enclosures for electronics products? If yes, share pictures and examples.
2. How many designs have gone through production and have passed stringent IP ratings, vibrations, shocks and other reliability tests?
3. Do you have an understanding of UL and IEC standards?
4. Which reliability standards have you designed products for?
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2265 nesse trabalho
Hello, I am a professional CAD CAM and CAE design engineer. I am expert in mechanical design feild. I think, I can help you. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards