Identify a need that can be addressed by using the learnings from the course Product Design &
Select a need, preferably that, if addressed, would delight you or your family member or someone who
deserves your empathy, in carrying out a task.
Need selection is to be done in such a way that solution can be provided by you using the limited
availability of time. (Simple problem - simple solutions)
1. Formulate a design problem by listing the user requirements as well as noting the constraints involved.
2. Arrive at a set of initial specifications using User requirements & benchmarking aspects of House of
quality and also by considering the learnings from Kano model.
3. Carry out functional decomposition and list all the main and sub functions to be performed.
4. Generate multiple means of performing each of the sub functions by searching the design space.
5. Multiple conceptual combinations are to be arrived at by constructing Morphological matrix.
6. Sketches (Pencil/pen drawn, not to scale, free hand) of concept designs are to be presented.
7. List of criteria for selecting a concept design must be prepared.
8. One best concept is to be selected using decision matrix and
9. The selected concept design needs to be presented with all its design features.
10. A proof of concept model or prototype can be made and presented.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹2589 nesse trabalho
Hello, I am a professional cad cam and cae design engineer. I am expert in product design and development. I hope you contact me as soon as possible. Thankyou regards