I'm CTO of Salaam Group.
We are a bank and we started acquiring VISA debit card ,ATM, POS and e-commerce
visa requires to finish this project within 3month
there are technical teams
- ATM driving
and POS team
- Visa debit card issuing and CBS interface team
- e-commerce team
The project manager will coordinate all this team, payment service provider, the VISA etc.
analys the risk
guide the team
project manager should be card & payment SME
• Prepare project scope
• Define goal of each team
• Manage permanent and ad hoc teams
• Prioritize tasks
• Working with payment processor
• Capture and mitigate risks
• Monitor day to day ongoing progress of the project.
• Coordinate meetings
• Keeps Project Within Agreed schedule, Cost, Quality and Scope
• Ensure the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements
• Reporting to executives.
• Training junior staff
• Master or bachelor degree in ICT
• Prince2 practitioner or PMP certificate
• 3year experience in ICT project management.
• High level analytical skills including the ability to interpret evidence and identify trends
• A team player, willing to work flexibly to meet changing priorities
• Self-motivated and self-supporting
• Experience of key systems development lifecycle methods including Agile and Scrum
• Excellent English communication
• Good knowledge in payment processing and services such as (ATM, POS, ebanking, mbanking etc)
• Good Technical writer
• Skilled user of project management tools such as JIRA, Basecamp or Microsoft project management.