Develop arduino software for application;
The IMU alarm is an arduino based alarm system that has an audible, visual and relay controlled feedback if a change in a preset orientation exceeds a number of degrees.
The IMU alarm is designed to make a user aware if a sensor is tilted more than a preset number of degrees. The sensitivity and accuracy of the unit is important and resolution to 1 degree is essential. After the instrument is powered up the sensor is aligned to a specific orientation. A calibration button is used to record and store this orientation.
A change in orientation of a preset number of degrees will sound a momentary or latched alarm (visual, audible or relay). An attractive option would be a graphical or LED display demonstrating the actual orientation in the X,Y,Z axis.
The reference axis as calibrated can be reset at any time by pressing the calibration button.
Operation description for Handpiece IMU alarm unit.
1. Turn Power on unit
2. Display name, self test and calibration (Kaironav v1.***, self test, calibration 2s)
3. Allow Bn055 to settle and output coordinate data
4. Display (calibration complete 2s, tolerance xdeg)
5. Display (hold handpiece in reference orientation and press ref[s1])
6. On pressing s1 (momentary) save reference coordinates (lost on power off)
7. Display ref saved
8. Press s2 (Display menu) toggle exit menu
9. Use encoder to scroll up/down menu
10. – Menu list (save on power off)
i. Motor control [relay] on/off
ii. Audio on/off
iii. Led on/off
b. Tolerance (deg)
c. Hysteresis adjustment (deg)
11. Press s3 to toggle through options
12. Press s4 to save selection
13. Display bargraph on display as bno55/handpiece orientation reaches reference position as meeting bar (coming from either end like old magic eye vu meter) top line of display for x and bottom for y.
14. When handpiece orientation is to with in 1 degree +/- tolerance(may need hysteresis adjustment here) then alarm/relay/led hold for 3 seconds – longer if reference maintained
15. S5 bypasses relay alarm – toggle switch
16. Once handpiece orientation is out of reference alarm/relay/led off*
• Possibly have audible alarm of varying frequency as it approaches tolerance
IMU Bno55 - breakout from Adafruit with application libraries; Adafruit 9-DOF Absolute Orientation IMU Fusion Breakout - BNO055 PRODUCT ID: 2472
Hardware framework Mega box from Altronics.com.au K9670 (not specific –can be breadboarded)
S1-S4 momentary illuminated (S1 can also be foot switch in parallel
Display 2 line 16 character LCD
S5 Mini DPDT toggle hardware switch
Arduino code for system
Possibly PCB layout later for main unit and bno55
26 freelancers are bidding on average $2109 for this job
Hello, I am [url removed, login to view] sekhar,[url removed, login to view],[Phd].we have 12 years experience in this field.i can assure u support and service even after completion of [url removed, login to view] have inhouse PCB design and fabrication. Relevant Skills and E Mais
Hello, I am Shahbaz Ali, representing a research and development based company "ITECH". We have already developed such IMU. We are happy to ship you the required IMU Please feel free to contact us. Regards, Shahbaz.
No advance payment is needed . I shall provide daily updates . I can manage template designs too. Relevant Skills and Experience I shall like to work on this Arduino job. Proposed Milestones $3000 AUD - 1