I am an FCPA qualified accountant with over 30 years’ experience working in industry in ASX listed companies, large family businesses and small/medium enterprises (SME’s) in Finance/Accounting, Financial Controller, CFO and Business Adviser roles.
As a business adviser, probably the most common pain-point that businesses raise is Cash Flow.
In every company I have worked, implementation of cash flow systems and forecasting has been one of the first things on my radar. Many years ago, I designed an Excel-based cash flow model for daily management and forecasting that every company I’ve worked in has complimented, once I installed it into their daily operations.
More recently, I designed a version of this model, built in some clever macros and VBA coded programming, to make it easy for anyone with basic Excel skills to use. I have ‘Beta Tested’ this Excel model and sold it to local businesses on an annual subscription basis and the feedback from users has been excellent.
I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET THAT DOES WHAT IT DOES OR GIVES USERS THE INFORMATION THAT IT DOES.
I am looking for a Programmer to partner with me to turn this Excel-based model and idea, into a global, saleable, software product and app.
You will need to be able advise on, or offer the following skills:
• The platform/program for the software;
• The server/hosting platform;
• Knowledge on how to interface with common accounting software such as XERO and MYOB etc;
• Computer software and App development advice/skills;
• Other ideas we will share to develop the software commercially.
Payment will be via a 50% ownership in this software company.
• I will contribute the development idea to-date and the ongoing management, expansion etc. of the product to sale.
• We will collaboratively develop the new software, programming etc.
• We will own an equal 50% of the company, its profits and growth into the future. I am seeking genuine enquiries from people willing to get involved in a start-up idea.
• I’ve backed myself to-date and believe, through experience and testing, that there is a real opportunity for this product.
• Will you back yourself and join me to see if we can create a global product?