I need a coder write a rubber bands class that using in vc++ 6.0. Now I have a image project, the user will open the image file and allow user use mouse to draw a selection rectange and then crop selection rectangle.
The rubber bands function like freeware- IranView application, you can download from [[url removed, login to view]]
The requirement as following
1. You need create a rubber bands view class derived from CScrollView
2. Add mouse control , e.g. draw rubber bands in rubber bands view class
3. The selection rectangle allow drag ,resize, scrolling .The selection rectangle function same as iranview.
4. allow crop the selected rectangle.
5. the class have a properties or function to return the current selection position,e.g. XY:(894,1470) (472x364 pixel), please see attached file- [url removed, login to view]
6. When moving the selection rectangle on image, it need smooth.
7. You need create a vc++ 6.0 sample to demo how to use this rubber bands view class , the sample only need loading JPG file. You can use GDI+ to load the image. I do not need zoom in or zoom out, save to file format function.
Any demo is welcome. It will increase your winner chance.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).