Here is the next part of the project you [url removed, login to view] re-write the attached article in your own words and use the knowledge you gained from the last project while doing so:). I need this by wednesday eve **7pm** or earlier.
**Based on the Active Directory proposal you completed, plan how to organize users into groups using the scopes available in Windows.
Show how you might incorporate nesting as part of your plan. Submit a 2-3 page proposal to the CIO outlining your plan.**
Please make sure you cite references(use anything - definitions,steps,direct quotes,etc) from these links in addition to the one already present in the document:-
1. [url removed, login to view]
(see if you can use a diagram from the above link)
2. [url removed, login to view]
Please let me know if you have any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Word 2003 or earlier