Convert an existing public website’s static HTML (~180-200) pages into a site using the Adobe Contribute CS3 and .NET 2.0 based content management solution (CMS).?
Adobe Contribute CS3 is used in combination with additional custom CMS-related functions of the target website.? These custom CMS functions have been already developed on another project and the target site with source code will be provided to developers. ? You will need to install the target site and re-use its functionality but you will not need to modify its business logic.? You will need to create new Contribute templates based on Dreamweaver templates of the source site and sample Contribute templates of the target site.? The content parts of the source website pages are in Hungarian, target admin interface is in English. All existing Flash files, graphical elements and site design should be transferred "as is", without modifications.
**Please do not bid unless you have read and understood the attached documentation.**
* Experience with Adobe Contribute CS3 templating HTML directives
* Experience with master-content pages, user-controls and web-controls in MS Visual Studio 2005
* Ability to learn and work with the presentation layer of existing custom web framework solution
* Knowledge of editing and managing HTML, CSS skins within MS Visual Studio 2005
* Programming in ASP.NET and C#
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005 knowledge
* Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver
* Ability to communicate in English
* Precise, systematic work and project management skills
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server, IIS 6.0, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, .NET Framework 2.0, C#, Adobe Contribute CS3
Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Netscape Navigator 6.2, Firefox 2.0