I need a very small addition to the work you just completed for the SQL database that was read from Excel for me.
I will be creating a second SQL database on the server. It will have the same function as the first.
I will need you to do the following:
1) Add another input area into the upload script you created so that the user can select a CSV file and upload/append its data to either the first database, or the new one.
2) Create another spreadsheet to be used for viewing this data. However, the spreadsheet does NOT need to contain a macro this time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).