Enclosed is the source code for the most simpliest of web services. For some strange reason; its not working. All the function does on the server is do nothing. However; even that is not working. I used the same idea for my other wcf services and it worked fine. However; this one is not. What I need is this one fixed so it will work like its supposed to. I tried to use the part built into Visual Studio and it worked (except it won't allow for large messages). Therefore; this must be fixed. There must be something unusual about this one that is causing the problem. Checked the [url removed, login to view] on the server and it seems to have the exact same settings as the other web services I used this for.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Must work on buyers environment.
For it to be okay; it must make it to the stop statement without taking out the line of code for the services.
Windows All Versions.