We are looking for a HTML designer to produce a up to 10 HTML templates for a shopping cart application. In addition we need a logo for the application.
The html templates will be used in a system like ASP/PHP/JSP but running on desktop computer : a runtime system will replace some special tag with the appropriate content. The content of the page will be dynamic : the application will read the HTML template designed and insert the appropriate content (we are taking care of generating the correct page on the fly, we just need nice and clean HTML templates).
The design should be general because products are quite different : books, dvd, electronics, computers, and more (imagine products like the one found on Amazon catalog). We have some ideas on the overall look, so we can provide initial directions.
Example of pages/templates required (full description provided when bid is assigned) :
* application logo according to our direction
* front page : showing products from 3 categories + list of categories + top seller items list, and some special product to promote
* product description/detail with buttons/links to add in a shopping cart or buy now, or add to wish list
* category page : show some products for the category, with link to next and previous page for more products... will probably need 2 or 3 different templates
* search result page : show products matching some criteria
* shopping cart page : show all products in current shopping cart
* wish list page : almost identical to the shopping cart
* checkout page : list all products to be purchased
* error page
* load page : potentially shown when application is loading some information
Again we need only HTML templates and no programming effort.
**IMPORTANT** : We are looking for a designer :
* ready to suggest new layout, and with imagination,
* provide **daily update** : we want to see the project progressing on a daily basis, so we can give as much as possible feedback (email or IM).
**Time requirement** : we need all templates done by the January 22nd or before. If a portfolio is visible, please let us know.
Please let us know of any portfolio visible, shopping cart example you did, online store.
**Platform requirement** : we are working on Mac OS X (10.3), but all the HTML templates design can be done on a PC.
**HTML and CSS** : HTML should render correctly on recent browser (HTML 4). The rendering engine used is Safari. **Quality requirement** : the overall look is an important factor, and so the HTML, images should be clean and attractive. Usage of CSS is welcome and will be appreciated.