We have an existing feedback form that sends the feedback via email to us. This form is very often used by some "bots" that send spam via this form.
We want to "protect" this form via a captcha "code", that is the purpose of this project.
There are some clear requirements:
* if someone enters the wrong code then he gets redirected to the same feedback page WITH all fields filled-in as they were when the user entered the wrong code.
* user can request a new code and gets redirected to the feedback page (with the new code) AND all fields filled-in as they were when the user requested the new code.
* NO components should be used to generated the captcha (nor to display it).
The script that is called for the actual mailsending is in a different directory then the [url removed, login to view] page (if the captcha needs a "special" ASP for the generation then this file will be in the same directory as the actual mailsending page).
No changes should be done to the actual mail sending ASP page.
The [url removed, login to view] page will only be given to the user that gets the project. Asking upfront will not help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP page working in IE6 (and higher) and in Firefox 1.x (and higher).
JaveScript is allowed (other please request).
ASP not ASP.NET!