The project involves producing a report on advanced number theory, with
- introduction to julian calander and its uses like predicting lunar phase,
- expansion of integrals into equivelent power series and why this is possible ,
- Monetcarlo method and its uses
- description of eigenseries and how to implement,
- finally the pisarenko algorithem definition and its uses.
Each section additionally has associated mathcad code to demonstrate
The expected deliverables are the production of a report comprising a minimum of 3 pages of text per section, in addition there will be deconstructed code and images where appropriate.