I need a simple project management web program in Php or Perl where I can post a project and a programmer (of about 5 total trusted programmers...) can assign it to himself (without waiting/needing for my authorization).
Each programmer must have an account with these possibilities:
- to change the status of projects, that can be "open", "work in progress by [provider name here]", "closed"
- to write messages in all projects, no matter their status
- to have (and being able to modify) a "private profile" page viewable only by him and by me
I (as administrator) must be able, in addition to the above, to:
- create and delete providers accounts
- create and delete projects
- both me and programmers we must be able to write and paste *HTML text* in messages, which formatting must be retained (like [url removed, login to view] do...). For example font sizes, types, colors, tables, cell background colors of HTML texts must be all be retained when pasted
- full support of email notifications (ie. each event that interest me and/or any programmer must be notified to email)